Note that while I have enjoyed 4th edition for several years now, and hope to enjoy it for several more, I understand that not everyone likes the system. I would respectfully request that any comments be left in good taste. It's good to discuss merits and shortcomings of a system, but its not good to get into edition wars; those were so 2009.
My plan for this blog is to post three times a week, most likely on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Likely my posts will fluctuate, however, depending on my work-load during the week. Also, being new to the blogging scene, I will happily trade followers and comments, so go nuts. :)
Very interesting, i might just get those old D&D books out of the shelves.
ReplyDelete4th Edition got me to do that. I hadn't touched any pen and paper game since I was 14 until I started running 4th Edition.
ReplyDeletei have never played D&D but i have always wanted to
ReplyDeleteCool blog! Following
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete